This site was created by Dimitris Grammatikogiannis
So am I entitled to critisize other people's work?
The answer is NO and neither this site was created to disgrace fellow web developers or Joomla integrators
The point of this site is to shed some light on the bottlenecks of the CMS and provide some highly biased solutions (my take on these problems).
A little bit about me:
I'm a long time Joomla user and community member. Further more:
- Some years ago I reduced the usage of Mootools to only a couple of views
- I've moved almost all the form fields to JLayouts
- I've implemented the drag and drop fro tinyMCE
- I redesigned and prototyped the Joomla 4 installation
- I've introduced Web Components to J4
- I've rolled out the build-tools for the front end part of J4
- I've spent a significant time to finalize the transition to ES6
- As a member of the new Media Manager group I rolled the drag and drop file upload, the media form field and the images edit part
- As a liaison to Accessibility group, I helped them build their own static site, etc
- As a liaison to UX group, I contributed many ideas (some are part of the backend template, eg: simplified menu
- A lot more that I don't even remeber...